How we process your data
1. The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
How we collect your personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
1. Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system
2. information about your visits to and use of this website including referral source, length of visit, page views and web page navigation paths.
3. information that you provide when you register on our website, such as your email address.
4. Information you provide when you create a profile on our website. For example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, education details and employment details.
5. Information you provide to subscribe to our emails and/or newsletters.
6. information generated when you use our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it.
7. information about anything you buy, services you use or transaction you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card details.
8. information that you post on our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet.
9. Any other personal information that you send to us.
Using personal information
Personal information submitted to us via our website will be used for the purposes set out in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
1. Manage our website and activities
2. Customizing our site for you
3. Activate your use of the services available on our website
4. Sends you goods purchased via our website
5. Delivering services purchased through our website
6. Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you.
7. Sends marketing communications to you
8. Sends you emails that you have specifically requested.
9. Send you our newsletter by email if you have registered for it (you can unsubscribe at any time).
10. Sends marketing communications to you relating to our business or third party companies that we think may be of interest to you.
11. provide third parties with statistical information about our users.
12. Handle requests and complaints made by or about you related to our website.
13. Keeping our website secure and preventing fraud.
15. Other use.
If you submit personal data for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant us. Your privacy settings may be used to restrict the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted with privacy controls on the website. We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party's direct marketing purposes.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and any of its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information:
1. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. in connection with pending or future legal proceedings;
3. to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purpose of preventing and mitigating fraud credit risk);
4. to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are considering) selling; and
5. to any person whom we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of the personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority could reasonably do so ordering disclosure of the personal information. Except as set forth in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to outside parties.
International data transfers
Information that we collect may be stored, processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order for us to
use the information in accordance with this policy.
2. Information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States, Russia, Japan, China and India.
3. Personal data that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be accessible, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
4. You expressly consent to the transfers of personal information as described in this section.
Retains personal information
1. This section sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding
retention and deletion of personal information.
2. Personal information that we process for any purpose(s) shall not be retained longer than necessary for that purpose(s).
3. Notwithstanding any other provision of this section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal information:
A. to the extent we are required to do so by law;
B. if we believe the documents may be relevant to any pending or future legal proceedings; and
C. to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention
and credit risk reduction).
Security of your personal information
1. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store all personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
3. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
4. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
5. You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log on to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information that we hold about you; the provision of such information will be subject to the following.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly consent in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to and details of third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
1. The names of the cookies we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
A. we use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website, track users as they navigate the website, enable the use of a shopping cart on the website, improve website usability, analyze website usage, administer the website, prevent fraud and improve website security, customize the website for each user, target advertisements that may be of particular interest to specific users.
2. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies - for example:
A. In Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the cookie management override settings available by clicking on "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced";
B. in Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking on "Tools", "Options", "Privacy" and selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the
drop-down menu and unchecking "Accept cookies from websites"; and
C. in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by going to the "Customize and Control" menu and clicking on "Settings", "View Advanced Settings" and "Content Settings" and then selecting "Block". websites from setting data" under the "Cookies" heading. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
3. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer - for example:
A. in Internet Explorer (version 10) you need to manually delete the cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so
at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
B. in Firefox (version 24) you can delete cookies by clicking on "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy" and then select "Use custom settings for history", click on "View cookies" and then on "Delete all cookies"; and
C.. in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by going to the "Customize and Control" menu and clicking on "Settings," "View Advanced Settings," and "Clear Web Information," then selecting "Clear Cookies and Other Site and Plugin Data" before clicking on "Clear Browser Data."
4. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.